Minutes - 3rd June 2013Mon 03 Jun Meeting Minutes
Present: zed0, Murtag, ruth, Gaylord, Veltas, james
- Ruth: Hackathon will be Sunday of Week 9, to Monday.
- Also there is an iLab event Monday.
- IPSC, the internet prog comp, is this Saturday.
- Amazon voucher quite possibly prize for this, since we don’t have anything else planned.
ACTION:Murtag to get advertisement posters sorted for BFL tournaments.
- Murtag: Peddle ordered.
- Moltenfire has very kindly offered to look after gaming this weekend.
- Adblax has also volunteered to help.
- james: Website guest signup is broken.
- james: Upgrading servers, aurora is done.
- james: backus upgraded over Saturday and Sunday.
- james: backus was not generating a new kernel image, ksplice installs its own version of devmod that fails.
- james: Suggests ksplice is removed permanently.
- zed0: Should check website to see what licenses we have for ksplice first.
- james: Would like to upgrade codd to Debian 7 soon, will need a planned outage.
ACTION: Argha to send email to ‘Mr. T’ for access to codd, just in case.
- ruth: We’re having a water fight at BBQ.
Solution to unclean compsoc people?
Short exec meeting is short.