Minutes 14/1/2011Fri 14 Jan Meeting Minutes
SigmaD, starspell, Azurit, TeamDoherty, MrWilson, Cranman, dangerman, Fyorl , Sinjo, Zed0, james
- Dangerman is the new Agaeki.
- The Arora setup is pro, but a complete pain in the arse.
- Fyorl will come to log on computers.
Action: dangerman to get gaming password from Roger.
Action: Azurit to update Minecraft.
- We received an e-mail about making a television programme about Computer Programming.
- Maybe mention the Bloomberg ProgComp.
- Should be added to the forum and e-mail them back.
- Can’t have logo on website due to IBM agreement.
- May talk to them about sponsorship for individual events.
- Coach booked.
- MrWilson is taking sign-ups by e-mail. (Currently 7)
- Happens on 26th Jan.
- Arranged for 12th Feb.
- CS0.01 has been booked.
- Best solution instead of a speed Progcomp.
Possible prizes: Kindle? Netbook? (thank you for competing items?)
- Sadiq/Connorhd may know who we usually order from.
- The exec capes should colour coded.
- ‘Then I can cycle around and it will be like I’m a rainbow butterfly.’ - MrWilson
- Happens next weekend.
- We need to buy a new power cable.
- Humanities students have been eating the power cables.
- ’Wouldn’t surprise me.’ - TeamDoherty
- There is now a bot in #tech to spam messages about updates on codd.
- Alyn Davies from Mixed hockey sent us an e-mail asking about hosting.
Action: Fyorl to reply.
- Open at LAN. (e-mail manifestos)
- Online/proxy vote?
- May need a website subsection for voting/manifestos.
- Mail server: mail comes in, something happens, if we’re lucky, e-mail comes out.
- There was a good month of pictures of your wife e-mails.
- ’Apparently, Aber. is now using Agaeki’s mum jokes.’ - Azurit
- ‘Albania shouldn’t be a problem now we have k-splice.’-Fyorl
- MrWilson’s monitor has the blue cable.