Exec Minutes - 12th March 2009

Thu 12 Mar Meeting Minutes


Tim Monks (monk)
Matthew Alves (Mogmiester)
Nathan Wong (Estel)
Chris Sinjakli (Sinjo)
Connor Dunn (Connorhd)
Tomas Pilar (Azurit)
Rebecca Chui (Trip)
Michael Tandy (alskdj)
Richard Warburton (mulletron)
Anees Ahee (dangerman)
Benedict Falconer (Zed0)
Nick Ridgeway (Agaeki)
Sadiq Jaffer (sadiq)
Wissen Lau (SinFa)
William Harris (Dirtus)
Vincent Poon (bakaidiot_)
Jess Smith (Jessica)


Claire Thomas (pepper)

Jobs mailing list

Not enough people are signed up to the jobs mailing list. Mogmiester
should advertise it in the newsletter
Action: Mogmiester to advertise it

Holiday newsletter

There are many points that need to be advertised that would be
forgotten if a holiday newsletter is not sent out
Action: Mogmiester to send out a holiday newsletter

Academic sponsorship

Connorhd received sponsor info from sadiq and mulletron.
Action: Connorhd to look into sponsorships over Easter

Amazon associates account

The amazon associates account is currently broken. Connorhd offered to
look into it

Tech team meeting

Action: Sinjo needs to look into the points raised at last weeks tech
meeting to see if they were fixed


The projector is still missing. Monk should buy it off Anime and look
around DCS for it, and inquire at the front desk if it has been given
in or put away somewhere


Action: Monk needs to finish the budget and email it to exec for it to
be ratified

Holiday pub

Sadiq suggested that we do a loliday pub, and has offered to look into
it and advertise it

Interuniversity gaming

A good idea would be to have interuniversity gaming. Estel should
email as many compsocs as possible to gauge interest, mentioning
Trackmania, DotA and L4D.

Action: Mogmiester also needs to ask in the newsletter what games
people would like to have hosted on a gaming server

And then there were doughnuts.