7pm Sat 06 May
Yes, you read that right, we're having a ball.
Saturday 6th May 2023. thats Term 3 Week 2, which will be outside of the main exam period, and after dissertation and coursework deadlines. We expect the ball to begin at around 7pm and end at midnight.
The Riverside Glasshouse in Leamington Spa - https://goo.gl/maps/N2ngJZ7YWRw5whkX8
We'll be taking over the entire venue (yes, that includes the greenhouse!) and turning it into a magical enchanted forest, with matching table decor and lighting. The event will be strictly formal/black-tie, similar to other student balls. Please try to stick to this dress code.
Our ball includes:
- A prosecco reception on arrival (alcohol free will be available)
- A three course seated meal with vegan options (Set menu to be confirmed, we'll be using dietary requirements entered in the ticket form and contacting people to confirm)
- Two bottles of wine per table
- Music and a dance floor inside the enchanted forest
- Photographer throughout the night, with many beautiful backdrops for photos
Tickets are £40/£60 for member/non-members and go on sale 12pm Wednesday- https://go.uwcs.uk/ball