Posted on 28th February 2019
PresentDavid I, David II, Sam, John, Toby, Ryan, Dan, Rob, Scott, Amelie
- Everyone has exams! We run fewer events in term 3 for this reason.
- We are running:
- We're also running an AI BattleBots Hackathon thing. More details to follow, still liaising with Microsoft about this.
- We also want to run LaserTag with Tabletop next term. Scott to arrange.
- BFL will only be 5 days. We couldn't book LIB2.
- Banners are being done by Dan. We want to get them by the start of Term 3.
- BFL promotion to go out around Week 3 of next term.
- Talking to Warwick AV Services / other video production company to take video at BFL for next year.
- Want to partner with Esports again this year.
- Want to run Esports competitions during the event.
- Want to run a Fireside Gathering pre-BFL in order to run one with bonuses during BFL.
- WASD is not soon. We should start thinking about it though.
- WASD is being run "in collaboration with" David I and Jai, the two who have taken a lead in organising it in the past but who are no longer exec.
- Now have a WASD Discord.
- Public landing page for next year.
- Plan is to start asking for runners in July/August, finalise lineup in September/October.
- Need to consider appointing Gaming officers.
- Steam is now working! Thanks be to Rob. Good jobert, Robert.
- Build a DRM-free game library?
- Go-go-gadget gaming-get! Let's re-implement it soon.
- Current exec are preparing handover documents for the new exec.
- Being sent out soon - will close last day of term and ordered over Easter.
- Creams is tomorrow!
- End of Term Meal is next next Friday!
- Probably one Pop next term.
- Reclaimeth the cupboard!
- Laudeth the BCS Student Chapter!
David I - "He will pull out… the knife."
Old exec - Make handover packs for your successors.
Sam - Organise Exec Sheet filling in.
Sam - Get John card access.
Sam - Look into MLH.