- Present :: David I, David II, Sam, Dan, Amelie, Ed
- A Little Bit Late :: Ryan
- In Bicester :: Toby
- Absent :: Rob
- Have bought many things.
- Streaming PC has been upgraded with extra PCIe slots.
- Dijkstra is dead. Long live Kernigan.
- We can't think of a name for our new computer. Can someone with a surname beginning with O please become a famous computer scientist, preferably rather soon?
- We've been sent some swag for WASD.
- SpecialEffect have sent some really nice stuff.
- RoG have gone a bit quiet, trying to chase that up.
- Need to check status of Twitch front page.
- DCS don't have any lighting, we're going to ask Warwick AV.
- We have some more externals running at WASD. Alex Dixon has helped with communicating with some unis to get the word out.
- Stickers should arrive next week.
- Should go ahead as planned.
- LAN is a bit quiet. We're not totally sure how to fix this.
- Need to rethink plans for next year and see how we make it more consistent.
- The first LAN is extremely important and needs to be handled well.
- We're removing Table 3 this LAN and running the Vive instead.
- We want to do a bit more than Pub and Pop!
- Considering a "hat" theme for Week 7 Pop!
- Real Ale is going to be sorted out this term, as will the end of term meal.
- David I proposed going to Jump In, the trampolining place in Leamington.
- The Room is week 5, and we're going to see that.
- Need to work out how we do Gaming that week.
- Going to Creams in Leamington (or similar) may also be great.
- Tasteful video / good posters and things for next year need to be made.
- Could start filming things soon so that the next Exec have material to use.
- At Gaming, LAN, etc. Need to obtain consent as per GDPR.
- Ed is stepping down as Treasurer due to workload. We're thankful for his service and wish him well.
- Because he has done this with under 10 weeks remaining until the handover, we do not have to (per SU regulations) run an EGM to decide who our interim treasurer.
- In fact, we can determine this with a simple vote at an Exec meeting.
- Amelie was proposed as interim Treasurer, and a vote was held with 7 exec present.
- The vote passed unanimously. Amelie will be our treasurer until the handover period.
Amelie - "I don't know where Bismuth is."