Present: Callum, Sam, David I, Rob, Elliot, David II, Amelie
Late: Ed, Adam
Absent: Nobody. Somebody buy a lottery ticket.
- People have been asking about a possible clothing order.
- We still have our GamersApparel shop, but we've run into some issues in the past, such as late delivery, the purple pre-order editions, and so on.
- In correspondance with Akuma about setting up a merch store for sublimated T-Shirts, Polos, and Hoodies.
- New Vive announcements over the last week:
- We would definitely like a wireless adapter.
- Will discuss whether to get the Vive Pro when pricing has been announced.
- Happens this term.
- Want to do it week 6 Friday, just before gaming.
- Room has been booked - OC0.05 from 6-8pm on Friday 16th February (Week 6).
- President (Academic President)
- Vice-President (Gaming President
- Tech Officer
- Social Secretary
- Welfare Officer
- Equal Ops Officer
- Health and Safety Secretary
- Gamming Officers (x1-3)
Gaming on the Piazza
- Do we want to run one? Probably not this term, maybe next term.
- Do we have everything? Apart from duct tape, yes.
- Tournaments: have contingencies to account for the numbers that might take part. Wii Sports has been suggested.
- David I and Jai to sort out WASD.
- Week 5 POP probably.
- Non-drinking socials at some point, possibly trampoling, bowling, or similar.
- Handover happens over Easter, as always. Communicate with your new exec person and tell them what to do, hand over resources.
- Do we get more? Probably. Ask society about which ones we should get.
Headphones for Vive
- Do we have any? No, not really. So we should probably buy some.
David I - Fix the email system.
Adam - Ask #gaming about VR games.
Adam - Organise socials formally.
David I - "We have enough Dettol wipes to remove 99.9% of bacteria on the planet."