Present: sam, kirby, king david the 1st, rob, callum, adam, ed, elliot,
brandon (really far too late)
* David the 2nd might be at webdev marking
* "I haven't slept, but I had a good time" - Adam on CS degrees in general
* Coursework kills, stay informed kids.
* Need to finalise handover dates. Thinking week one term 3?
* Old people vs. new people exchange handover dates among themselves.
* 1st years will have exams though, though they're done at the end of the week.
* Lovelace should be fixed over the Easter break.
* Unsure what to do with society accounts, current website does not support.
* Any new requests for data, there is an article on the website describing the
* Socials - David the 1st wants to run a few more socials so we don't become
"socially inept". Possible ideas include go karting and trampolining. Restart
* Pubs will continue as well.
* Start of term meal to replace end of term meal for this term. We'll likely
book two weeks before.
* Possibility of some kind of basic not-quite revision lecture for data
structures or something? To run something academic.
* Next year workshops on user interface and user experience design.
* Gaming will have one TV.
* Move exec chat to Discord? Discord keeps the chat open unlike Facebook. Could
time it with handover in week 1 term 3.
* Sam does not have edit permissions on the website, please fix.
* Find accounts password file.
* "Apart from emotes I've got nothing" - Callum
* Bring back the thread of running exec meetings in Jai's room.
* dcs-get and gaming-get is fully dead and coming back.
* Need to look into the NUEL rep back.
* "I'm sure they'd love Super Slime Soccer 2" - Adam on League and Dota Soc.
* "#cs on the Discord is not a Counter Strike channel!"
* "Make Esports Great Again" - David the 1st on ESports in Compsoc.
Present: kirby, Sam, Callum, David (el Presidente), Rob, Adam
Late: Ed, Elliot
So two thousand and late: Brandon
Absent: Everyone else. Obviously.
- Handover dates:
- Get handover done by end of week 1, term 3.
- New exec should talk to the old exec and get handover tips etc.
- Lovelace should be fixed over easter, for real this time. If people request data follow the protocol (article on website).
- We are apparently socialable people, who knew? Plan for next term:
- Go karting
- Start of term meal at Farmhouse
- Pub will endure
- BFL next term! No exam LAN :/
- Might organise a DIS revision talk next term to help the first years.
- Liam Steadmnan wants to run a UI/UX workshop because of the bad Software Engineering *looks around nervously*, continuing to arrange this.
- dcs-get is dead. This is not a bad thing necessarily, easy to work around it for gaming. We can survive without vvvvvv.
- CompSoc have gained the "Diplomatic Insult" Casus Belli on LeagueSoc. Wargoal: Reclaim NUEL rep.
- #cs is NOT A COUNTER STRIKE CHANNEL ROB
- Anyone: Make an exec discord channel.
- David: Give Sam edit permissions.
- David: Find accounts password file, it exists somewhere. Probably.
Adam - "I haven't slept, but I had a good time"
Callum - "Apart from emotes I've got nothing"
David - "Make eSports great again"
kirby - "I'm still thinking a hostile takeover is better"