Please read this page in full before attending our events, in addition to the University's guidelines (found here: Covid-19 guidance at Warwick )
For all in-person events, we'll be asking people to follow the following safety precautions:
- All attendees will have their temperature checked and be asked to sign in on arrival for tracing purposes in the event of a positive case.
- Social distancing (where possible) and mask-wearing will be enforced in line with UK Government guidelines.
- Use of hand sanitiser will be strongly encouraged, and we encourage you to wipe down any shared equipment before and after use.
- Please have the NHS-Covid19 app installed and active on your phone if possible.
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test before and after the event.
- If you test positive, are displaying ANY Covid-19 symptoms or at all feel unwell, please do not attend the event!
If you have any questions about the event, or test positive for Covid-19 in the days following the event, please get in touch with a member of the exec, either through Discord DMs or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the contact details of individual exec here
If you test positive, in addition to letting us know, you should also inform the University's Test & Trace service.
Where applicable, all our events will also be available in some online format. Please check the individual event page or our Discord for more information.